Senior Appellate Paralegal
Direct Dial: (212) 340-0641
Direct Fax: (718) 696-0641
Mariana Braylovskiy joined the Counsel Press team in our New York City headquarters in 2003 as an Appellate Paralegal. In 2005, Mariana was promoted to the position of Senior Appellate Paralegal. In this capacity, Mariana continues to ensure the compliance of filings from coast-to-coast and also assists in the development of our junior paralegal staff.
Mariana is an accomplished professional working to support our staff and clients on some of our most complex matters. Prior to joining our team, Mariana was employed as a litigation paralegal for many years. Mariana’s litigation background, coupled with her in-depth appellate knowledge, makes her a key member of our team and a valuable extension of our clients’ teams.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State - Court of Appeals
- New York State - Appellate Division, First-Fourth Departments
- New York State - Appellate Term, First-Second Departments
- Chernovtsi National University, B.A., Russian Philology
- NYC Technical College, B.A., Legal Assistant Studies
Blog Posts view all
- New York Appellate Practice: The “Clerk’s Law” or a Dozen Unwritten Rules You Should Know (Part I: Appellate Division, First Department and Appellate Division, Second Department)
- Rule Change: New York State Appellate Division, First Department