Please be advised that March 22, 2021 is the filing deadline for the June Term. This is the last opportunity to perfect your appeal before the court goes into its summer recess. The next available filing day for the Appellate Division, First Department is July 12, 2021, which is the deadline for the September Term. Please remember that the June Term is generally the last chance for your case to be decided on the merits during this calendar year.
When filing an appeal, appearance counts, rules matter and time is money. Counsel Press has been the trusted appellate standard for state and federal courts for nearly a century, earning us the designation, The Appellate Experts.
As appellate experts, we are proud to provide consistently accurate, timely and compliant services while helping attorneys navigate the complex rules and procedures of the Appellate Division, First Department. Take advantage of our vast appellate knowledge, appellate paralegals and state-of-the-art equipment to process appeals of any size or scope. Our services include:
- Comprehensive document preparation, including printed and electronic formats
- Strict adherence to court rules and internal unpublished court procedures
- Printing, filing, E-Filing and service upon all parties
- Legal research, brief writing and review
- Oral argument, decision tracking and notification
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. I look forward to assisting you.
Tagged: Appellate Practice