Linda H. Champlin
Senior Appellate Consultant
Direct Dial: (607) 214-0001
Direct Fax: (718) 696-0693
Ms. Champlin began her appellate career with the Reporter Company in their appellate services department, and Linda joined our team in 2006 when Counsel Press acquired the Reporter Company. Linda has assisted thousands of attorneys with appeals in the New York Appellate Divisions, New York State Court of Appeals, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit since 1989. Ms. Champlin offers Counsel Press clients her expertise in all facets of the appellate process to ensure that your appeal is rule compliant, timely filed, and enjoys the best appearance and highest quality available. Linda works very closely with her colleague Lisa O'Hara in Syracuse, N.Y., as well as the rest of our upstate team in Buffalo, N.Y. and Rochester, N.Y. to provide unmatched service to all of our New York State clients.
Peter J. Ng, Esq.
Willis & Ng
Monticello, New York
Thank you so much for all of your first class help in connection with my appellate matter. Your professionalism is beyond reproach, and was a substantial factor in enabling us to achieve success for our client to date. I consider it a distinct privilege to be afforded the opportunity to work with such cordial and competent people such as yourself and LaFon Howard. I would recommend you highly without any reservation to any and all of my colleagues who are looking for a perfect final product.
James P. Evans
Hiscock & Barclay, LLP
Syracuse, NY says:
I have to say that the level of service you have provided us over the past two appeals has been absolutely stupendous. The level of service you are providing is just fantastic. Thanks.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State - Court of Appeals
- New York State - Appellate Division, First-Fourth Departments
Blog Posts view all
- Civil Appeals to the New York State Appellate Division Third Department: Procedural Aspects of Cross-Appeals
- New York State Appellate Practice: How to Take an Appeal from a Decision of the Unemployment Insurance Appeal Board
- Broome County Bar Association Appellate CLE Event on November 6, 2014 – a Complete Success
- New York Appellate Practice: How to Take and Perfect an Appeal from a Decision of the Workers' Compensation Board
- NEW YORK STATE APPELLATE DIVISION, THIRD DEPARTMENT: Understanding Rule 800.8(a)
News & Events Posts view all
- Counsel Press Sponsors CLE on Evidence - April 4, 2017, Oneonta (NY)
- Counsel Press Sponsors CLE Seminar for The Women's Bar Association of Orange & Sullivan Counties Friday, May 10, 2013