Vince Wiscovitch, Esq.
Senior Appellate Counsel
Direct Dial: (212) 340-0658
Office: (212) 685-9800
Facsimile: (718) 696-0658
Vince Wiscovitch specializes in assisting Counsel Press clients in their matters within the New York State appellate courts, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit Court, and other federal appellate courts nationwide.
Mr. Wiscovitch joins Counsel Press’ New York City Staff Counsel and Appellate Paralegals in offering our clients unmatched expertise with their appellate filings. Mr. Wiscovitch is a seasoned litigation attorney, having tried and managed cases heard within New York State and Federal Courts. During his litigation career Mr. Wiscovitch handled appellate matters in the New York State appellate courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Vince was a member of the litigation and intellectual property practice groups of the international law firm of Hunton & Williams. His area of expertise was complex commercial litigation for Fortune 100 companies such as Philip Morris and Kraft Foods. Mr. Wiscovitch also practiced with the law firms of Ruskin, Moscou & Faltischek, P.C., in Uniondale, New York, and Gursky & Ederer, LLP in New York City where he assisted world-renowned fashion companies such as Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Adidas, Nike, and Fubu, among others, in trademark and copyright infringement litigation and enforcement. Mr. Wiscovitch’s private practice appellate background includes participation in both interlocutory and final decision appeals in the New York State Court of Appeals; the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; and the New York Appellate Division – First Department.
In addition to his legal acumen, Mr. Wiscovitch is an accomplished businessman. He has provided marketing, advertising and management consulting services to over 285 companies. Mr. Wiscovitch is a well sought after public speaker and is the author of two published marketing courses. Most recently he has served as the Chief Marketing Officer in charge of marketing and business development for a privately held firm he led to Inc. 500 recognition.
Mr. Wiscovitch earned his law degree, with honors, from St. John’s University (Jamaica, N.Y.) and his B.S., cum laude, in marketing and psychology from New York University, Stern School of Business.
Jennifer H. Wu, Esq.
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
New York, NY
Our client has used other appellate vendors before but when they asked us who should do the emergency filing here, we told them it had to be Counsel Press because of your experience and expertise. You guys are the best!
Christopher Glancy, Esq.
White & Case LLP
New York NY says:
Thanks much! Efficient and helpful as always. That's why I keep coming back.
Matt Worner, Esq.
White Plains, NY says:
Dear Vince & Cameron: What can I say? You guys are THE BEST! I wish I could get more appellate work since you make it so easy! Again, many thanks.
Ileana Montes, Esq.
Law Offices of Peter J. Guadagnino
Elizabeth, NJ says:
Dear Vincent and Glenda, Thank you so much for your due diligence and professionalism in helping us with the brief and appendix and making sure we met the filing deadline. We received copies of the brief and the appendix this morning. It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday and I look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Colleen M. Tarpey, Esq.
Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
Great Neck, New York says:
Seriously Vince - you are worth your weight in gold. Thanks again for all your assistance with this matter!!
John G. Martin, Esq.
Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
Great Neck, New York
I thought you did a great job - very responsive to my questions and very efficient at getting things done. Completely positive impression on all fronts.
Sally Wasserman, Esq.
Law Office of Sally Wasserman
New York, NY
The service is beyond compare. Counsel Press makes me look good.
Domenick P. says:
Nice job. I was very pleased with your service in every way.
Brian B. says:
You guys did a great job. We got a little backed up the morning our brief was due. CP really helped us through
Nana J. says:
Enjoyed working with both Vince & Cristina - professional and responsive
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State - Court of Appeals
- New York State - Appellate Division, First-Fourth Departments
- New York State - Appellate Term, First-Second Departments
- State of New York
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York University, Stern School of Business, BS, cum laude, 1991
- St. John's University School of Law, Juris Doctor, with honors, 1994
- New York State Bar Association
- East Meadow Fire Department, Class A Firefighter
- East Meadow Baseball & Softball Little League, Coach
Blog Posts view all
- How to Avoid Calendaring Conflicts in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division, Second Department
- 12 Easy to Follow Guidelines to Improve Your Oral Advocacy
- Perfecting Civil Appeals in the New York State Appellate Division: Which of the Three Available Methods is Perfect for Your Case?
- 15 Critical Steps to Effective Brief Writing
- NYSCEF: How a Recent Administrative Order Affects Appellate Filings
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit – Appendices: When Joint Really Isn’t Joint
- Practice Tips And Commentary From The Bench: New York Appellate Division, First Department Justices Shed Light On What Appeals To Them
- New York Now Allows “Snail Mail” Service From Any State In The Country
News & Events Posts view all
- Counsel Press to Host Second CLE Seminar 'Appeals: How to Take Them and Win Them' – October 17, 2013
- Counsel Press to Host CLE Seminar 'Appeals: How to Take Them and Win Them' – September 12, 2013